跳到主要內容

一直在調整的Andy Schleck說 “我現在的狀況比去年還好” 意思是說環法賽要讓Contador剉勒蛋嗎?


Last year's Tour de France second place feels he's ready to go one better this time

andy schleckSecond place in last year’s Tour de France, Andy Schleck (Saxo Bank) believes he has done all that he can to go one better in this year’s race. The younger Schleck brother has just the defence of his Luxembourg champion’s jersey before the Tour starts in Rotterdam, Netherlands on July 3rd.

Like most of the race’s main contenders, Schleck has made the reconnaissance of key stages a big part of his preparation. “I’ve explored the stages in the Alps and the Pyrénées,” Schleck told Sporza, “I’ve missed the tour of my own country [Luxembourg] to work on my time trialing.

“I’ve sacrificed a lot for the Tour and I feel ready,” he continued. “I’m very happy with my form; my form is better than last year’s level.”

As one of the big favourites to win the race this year, and hoping to become the first rider from the Grand Duchy to win since Charly Gaul in 1958, there is a lot of expectation riding on Schleck’s 25-year-old shoulders. This is something that he can handle though, he says. “There is a lot of pressure on me,” he confirmed, “but that’s just extra motivation. I’ve done everything; I know I’m good; that should be enough.”

There are no revelations as to whom Schleck sees as his main rival for the Tour this year; unsurprisingly it’s the one man who was able to beat him last time around. “Alberto Contador is the man to beat,” he said. “Alberto has won the Tour twice; he will be strong again. I met him at the Ardennes classics and I felt that I was as good [as he was].”

As well as the defending champion, Schleck sees a certain seven-time winner as one to watch also. “Armstrong will peak for the Tour,” he said. “In 2009 he was good but this year he will be even better.”

These two former teammates are not the only ones that Schleck is wary of though. Major stage races leading up to the Tour, like the Giro d’Italia, the Critérium du Dauphiné and the Tour de Suisse, have thrown up a number of other names to look out for. “We are now also faced with Cadel Evans and Ivan Basso,” he added, “and Robert Gesink has impressed me. He will be a dangerous tandem with Denis Menchov.”

Schleck will lead a powerful Saxo Bank team alongside elder brother Fränk when the Tour starts in 10 days time.

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

直通成田空港的平價双通道 コンフォートホテル東日本橋 (Comfort Hotel東日本橋) 住宿心得

東京都往成田空港的電車路線 不外乎高貴快速的 京成Skyliner與 JR東日本N'EX 以及平價卻也不慢的 京成SkyAccess特急 京成Cityliner 與JR東日本総武線 位於馬喰町的Comfort Hotel東日本橋 同時擁有京成SkyAccess特急 與 JR東日本総武線 雙通道構成綿密班次直通成田空港 便利性之優確是東京地區少見

Blackberry 黑莓機 舊機換新機 電郵設定步驟

一向在北美稱霸的黑莓機 在遭受蘋果iPhone 與眾家Android機海的聯合攻擊後 2010年以來漸顯疲態

新参者 加賀恭一郎 無論怎麼排隊都吃不到的銀のあん鯛魚燒

日本知名暢銷作家 東野圭吾 2009年的推理小說 新参者 2010春季日劇搬上螢幕 主角加賀恭一郎由阿部寬主演 是一部非常有趣的電視影集